Tuesday 13 December 2011

KETULUSAN HATI - ANUAR ZAIN



Ketulusan Hati (Pure Love from the Heart)- Anuar Zain

There is no insinserity in my love
Does not recognize any imperfectness
Does not comply with the feeling of grief

My love is only delicate
Only wishing for happiness~ forever more
The feeling that I am experiencing
[It's like] a performance just for you
When you hear the deep meaning of my love to you...

[Chorus]
Loving you does not matter about the period we are in
Strays away from a guy with poetic emptiness
Instead only from the pure love that radiates from my heart

Loving you does not even once give into doubt
The confidence in my heart
Lays only in me
Forever...





2 comments:

  1. Jiwang-jiwang lah yeak... bagus gak layan sekali sekala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagu ni part jiwang ngan Ilahi best jugak :)
    Fevret budak kecik kat rumah ni :)

    ReplyDelete

MY RECENTLY POST

SALAM DIHULUR MAAF DIPINTA

Selamat hari raya aidil fitri... Kepada yang telah memulakan haart treatment, jangan lupa makan ubat tepat masa. Sentiasa bawa ubat kalau be...

MY POPULAR POST